PeakVibe

Naomi Hesseling & Hendrik Jan, the Parents of Mercedes F1 Driver Nyck de Vries Tassco The Talks

F1: Naomi Hesseling & Hendrik Jan, the Parents of Mercedes F1 Driver Nyck de Vries

According to Toto Wolff, workforce principal of Mercedes, Nyck de Vries will most likely be given the likelihood to shine this weekend on the French Grand Prix by substituting for Lewis Hamilton inside the opening practise session.

De Vries enrolled in McLaren’s youthful driver programme in 2010 sooner than transferring to Mercedes as a reserve driver in 2011. The 27-year-old made his Formula One practise debut on the Spanish Grand Prix, taking Alex Albon’s place for FP1.

Wolff described De Vries as his “insurance plan” in case Hamilton opted to surrender the Formula One after De Vries’ effectivity in Barcelona.

Who Are Naomi Hesseling & Hendrik Jan, Parents of Nyck de Vries?

The son of Hendrik Jan de Vries, Nyck de Vries, 27, was launched up by his dad and mother in Uitwellingerga, Netherlands.

Nyck’s father, Hendrik, is most recognized for working a car dealership. Even whether or not it’s acknowledged that Naomi Hesseling is Nyck’s mother, there’s sadly no information on the market.

Similar to this, his Instagram profile has a quantity of footage of his father revealed, nevertheless not one of the posts have ever indicated who his mother is.

Additionally, Nyck sweetly wished his father a cheerful birthday in a 2018 submit by saying, “Happy birthday, father!” My staff and I’ve valued your steadfast love and help since day one. Together we are going to succeed and fail. Without you, I wouldn’t be succesful to. I cherish you.

Meet Seychelle de Vries, an F1 driver.

Nyck de Vries, a Dutch race car driver who competed in opposition to George Russell in Formula 2, is the brother of Seychelle de Vries.

Russell then started relationship Seychelle de Vries, a woman he met whereas collaborating inside the Formula 2 championship, who’s 26 years outdated.

“My Christmas present came early,” Seychelle wrote inside the caption of {a photograph} she shared on Instagram. “Merry Christmas to everyone,” was spoken to mark the occasion. Together, they every celebrated Christmas.

Although little is known about her non-public life, she generally updates her followers on her journeys and posts a picture of the couple on Valentine’s Day.

She dated Max Verstappen in 2016, and since then, she’s been seeing German pupil Dilara Sanlik.

French GP Nyck de Vries’s Net Worth

At of 2022, Media Referee pegs de Vries’s web value as fluctuating between $1 million and $5 million. His wage and a quantity of different endorsements are how he makes money.

Similar to that, De Vries is compensated to the tune of $850,000. (approx.). The beforehand talked about remuneration is commonly obtained by a Formula E driver. Nyck might make an excellent dwelling as a standby for the Mercedes F1 workforce.

Additionally, he’s sponsored by Mercedes, Vestas, Tommy Hilfiger, SAP, and Tommy Hilfiger. In completely different phrases, his racing workforce, Mercedes, generously helps de Vries financially.

Additionally, regardless of being tipped for a spot in F1 the subsequent yr, the 2019 F2 champion was anticipated to workforce up with Mercedes inside the Formula E Championship.

He went on to win the Formula E Championship in solely his second yr, and he’s at the second making an attempt to establish himself in Formula 1.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGilmqednnqpsdKsnKWhnpx6qbHNnamio12frq9506GcZqiRp7KvwNJmpp9lnZq%2FpLHDnqpmnmFisbO11Z6pZqapmLhusMRmrauhlah6ta3SrJqoZw%3D%3D

Zora Stowers

Update: 2024-05-08