PeakVibe

Daniel Radcliffe Girlfriend: Daniel And Erin Make The Most Down To Earth Hollywoods Couple

Despite being one of the most beloved child stars, Daniel Radcliffe always maintains his charisma and down-to-earth nature in his personality and love life. His fans want to know whom one of their favorite Hogwarts students is in a relationship with. Let’s find out who is a longtime Daniel Radcliffe Girlfriend. 

Daniel Radcliffe has been in a long-term relationship with fellow actress Erin Darke since 2012.

The actor, who met his girlfriend on the set of a film they both worked on, says it was love at first sight.

Who Is Erin Darke?

Erin Constance-Maja Darke is a 37 years old American actress born in Flint, Michigan.

Her parents, Ian Harvey Darke and Kristina Strand, had one other child, Erin’s brother Kevin.

Darke has a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts and has received a competitive scholarship to Michigan.

Since starting her acting career, Erin has appeared in numerous movies and TV shows, most recently in the role of Crystal Leblanc in the 2021 series Moonshine.

The actress is best known for her role as Cindy in the TV series Good Girls Revolt and her recurring role as Mary in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

She has appeared in the Beach Boys biopic film Love & Mercy (2014), the American rom-com Beside Still Waters (2013), and Oscar-nominated Still Alice (2014).

Aside from acting, one of Darke’s biggest passions is sports, with boyfriend Daniel Radcliffe mentioning that she’s a Detroit Lions fan in an interview.

How Did Daniel And Erin Meet?

The couple met in late 2012 on the set of the film Kill Your Darlings (2013), in which they both featured.

Although they’ve mostly kept their relationship private, Daniel opened up in an interview about their first meeting.

It’ll be a hell of a story to tell our kids one day because of what our characters do with each other.

“Our characters are meeting and flirting with each other, so there is this kind of sweet record of us just meeting for the first time and flirting.”

They have a few romantic scenes together in the film, including a sex scene.

In another interview, Radcliffe admitted he was immediately attracted to Erin, saying he didn’t need to act in their scenes.

There’s a moment when she makes me laugh, and I’m laughing as me and not as my character.

She was incredibly funny and smart. I knew I was in trouble.

The pair bonded over their mutual love for acting and have shared they are both “incredibly supportive of the other person’s career.”

Throughout their long-term relationship, there have been numerous rumors that they were engaged or even married, which the couple have denied.

But Daniel isn’t denying that he has met the “love of his life“, referring to Erin as his best friend.

I think that’s the kind of relationship I always aspire to have with someone I’m in a relationship with.

You want that person to be your best friend. In the case of Erin, we definitely are.”

Who Has Daniel Radcliffe Been In A Relationship?

Before long-term girlfriend Erin, Daniel Radcliffe had a string of short-lived romances:

• Irish actress Laura O’Toole (July 2007 – January 2008)
  • Alana Dawes (2008)
  • British socialite Olive Uniacke (2010)
  • Production assistant Rosie Coker (2010 – October 2012)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCwwKegnqRdp66lr8uinZ%2BdXZy2s7jFq6CeppRk

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-06