PeakVibe

Is Kid Cudi Dating? Is Kid Cudi in a Relationship?

Is Kid Cudi Dating? American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and fashion designer, Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi, best known by his stage name Kid Cudi. Let’s know, who is he dating now?

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Is Kid Cudi Dating?

American musician Kid Cudi has previously dated several women and now dating his long-time girlfriend, Michelle Trachtenberg, an American actress, the couple first met in 2014, since then, they have been living together and they like to keep their relationship private or away from the spotlight.

Kid Cudi is best known for releasing his debut album Man on the Moon: The End of Day in 2009, since then he shared a number of singles and albums throughout his music career.

Kid Cudi is currently 39 years old while his girlfriend and actress, Michelle Trachtenberg is 37 as of 2023.

There is no information available on whether they decided to marry in the future or not. kid barely shares pictures and videos with her girlfriend on his social media, but they are reportedly together and enjoying their best time.

See also  Kid Cudi Wedding Dress: Why Is Kid Cudi Wearing this Dress? Kid Cudi Dress Kurt Cobain?

Ms. Michelle Trachtenberg, 37, and singer, 39, have previously been spotted together many times while hanging out in a number of venues in Los Angeles and America.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Willis (@kidcudi)

Is Kid Cudi in a Relationship?

Yes, the 39-year-old rapper and songwriter has been in a romantic relationship with actress Michelle Trachtenberg. The couple has been together for over 9 years. Prior to dating Michelle, he dated, several models and actresses.

He previously dated a makeup artist Mariel Haenn in 2013, Stella Maeve (2012), and Jamie Baratta (2010).

Kid recently talked about her relationship and date, “I’ve never had anything like too bad,” I mean, I had a bad date, but it wasn’t too terrible. I kind of just bailed on the date.”

He continued, “Actually, that kind of happened twice. I mean… my prom, my date, she was just so bad that I just left her in the middle of prom.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC10maiopxdmMKltYydmK2hnpx6qr%2BMpKCdZZOqsap5yKdkmmWimrmiwMiopaygmaV8

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-05