PeakVibe

Who is Stephanie Matto? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Family, Ethnicity & More

Stephanie Matto (born 21 September 1990, Age: 31 Years) is a famous American Youtuber, social media influencer, TikTok star, television personality, vlogger, content creator, and entrepreneur from Derby, Connecticut, United States. She is very popular in the country for making her appearance in TLC’s reality TV show named 90 Day Fiancé since 2020. She has also appeared in various other shows.

Apart from this, Stephanie is also a social media personality and has gained a huge fan following in the industry. According to the sources, she is well-known for making lip-sync TikTok videos. She also runs her own Youtube channel, which has over 373K subscribers (as of December 2021).

In December 2021, Matto came to the spotlight after making an announcement that I make $50K a week by selling my farts in a jar. Read this article, to know more information about Stephanie Matto’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, boyfriend, fiancé, carer, net worth, and facts.

Who is Stephanie Matto?

According to the sources, Stephanie Matto is a famous Youtube star and social media personality. She gained a huge fan following on her social media handles. She is very popular for her lip-sync TikTok and Youtube videos. Apart from this, Matto has also earned huge fame in the television industry.

She is the cast of famous TV series named 90 Day Fiancé. Not only this, but Stephanie has also made her appearance in various other shows. In December 2021, she became famous after making $50K a week by selling her farts in a jar. Moreover, she is also very famous for her Youtube vlogging videos.

Stephanie Matto Biography (Childhood & Education)

Biodata:- This famous Youtube star, Stephanie Matto came to this world from her parents on Friday, September 21, 1990, in Derby, Connecticut, United States. She was born into a well-settled Christian family.

According to her date of birth, Stephanie’s age is around 31 years old (as of 2021). She cuts her birthday cake on 21st September every year. She had a great interest in social media.

According to the reports, Stephanie completed her graduation at a local private school. After that, she started focusing on the entertainment industry. Due to her talent, she gained a huge fan following in the industry. Today, Matto is a famous social media personality and Youtuber.

Stephanie Matto Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameStephanie Matto.
Age (as of 2021)31 years old.
ProfessionActress, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, TikTok Star, Youtuber, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthSeptember 21, 1990 (Friday).
Place of BirthDerby, Connecticut, United States.
Current ResidenceNew York City, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignVirgo.

Stephanie Matto Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Stephanie Matto Wiki – After scrolling down her Instagram profile, we found that Stephanie is a part of a well-settled joint family. She follows the Christian religion. According to her date of birth, her zodiac sign is Virgo. She holds a pure white caucasian ethnicity. According to the media sources, Stephanie’s father ‘Bruce Wayne Matto’ was a businessman, who died in 2013. She has also shared a post with her father and said: –

Today is a day I remember my dad, Bruce Wayne Matto ❤️ In 2013 he left this world, and not a day goes by that I don’t think of and miss him. I think of how nice it would be to just pick up the phone and call him. I’d have so much to say! I’m sure his response would be, “Well Steph, just do whatever makes you happy.” My dad was spontaneous, kind, and a great friend. Miss ya batman ❤️”

Stephanie is very close to her mother. According to our research, her mother ‘Magda Ballaro’ is an entrepreneur. She has also shared various photos with her mom on her IG profile.

Happy Mother’s Day to @magda_ballaro ❤️ and to my babička! Two women that showed me how to be independent, live life fearlessly, and be a strong woman! I am so lucky to have been able to grow up alongside them both and had their love, support, and guidance”

Apart from this, Matto loves to spend time with her family members. She grew up playing with her siblings and cousins in Derby. According to her Twitter profile, at present, she is living in New York City along with her family.

Stephanie Matto Father / Mother / Brother / Sister

FatherBruce Wayne Matto (died in 2013).
MotherMagda Ballaro.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Stephanie Matto Boyfriend, Fiancé & Engagement

Stephanie Matto is famous in the country for her relationship status. According to some media sources, Stephanie is bisexual. As per the reports, Stephanie was in a relationship with social media star Erika Owens. Let me tell you that Erika and Matto first met in Australia in ‘90 Day Fiancé’: Before the 90 Days.

After some time the couple got separated. In September 2021, Stephanie came to the spotlight after sharing an IG story, in which she wore an engagement ring. She announced that she got engaged to her fiancé named Nik Stonestreet. According to our research, Nik is famous on social media as @yourwetsock1. She has also shared a photo with Nik and said:-

It’s real we kept it on the DL because we didn’t think the world was ready, I understand people are confused but Stock and I are very private.”

Read Also: Who is Gavin Magnus? Wiki, Biography, Age, Net worth, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Ethnicity & Facts

However, Stephanie does not share any images with Nik on her social media profiles. So there is no confirmation that Stephanie is really engaged to Nik or not. Moreover, she is an open-minded lady and likes to spend time with her friends.

Stephanie Matto Husband, Relationships & Children

Marital StatusWill Update.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendNik Stonestreet (@yourwetsock1).
Previous RelationshipsErika Owen.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Stephanie Matto Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Stephanie Matto Career – TikTok Star & Youtuber

According to the media sources, Stephanie Matto is a famous TikTok star and Youtuber. She came to came to the spotlight after making lip-sync TikTok videos on her official TikTok account. She has also made a separate self-titled Youtube channel, where she uploads her tour vlogging videos.

As of December 2021, her official Youtube channel has over 373K subscribers. Apart from this, she has also gained a huge fan following on her other social media handles. She is also active on the OnlyFans account. Moreover, she is mostly focusing on her TikTok and Youtube profession.

Stephanie Matto as a TV Personality (90 Day Fiancé)

Apart from being a social media personality, Stephanie Matto is a famous TV star. She came to the spotlight after making her appearance in the reality TV show named 90 Day Fiancé.

Later, she has appeared on various other TV shows like Strictly Stalking, 90 Day Fiancé: B90 Strikes Back!, and others. According to IMDB, Stephanie has also played the role of Alicia in the movie She’s Got It in 2009. She rose to fame after becoming the cast member of 90 Day Fiancé.

Stephanie Matto TV Shows List

YearsTV Shows
2009She’s Got It (as Alicia).
202090 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days.
202090 Day Fiancé: B90 Strikes Back!
2020Strictly Stalking.
202190 Day Diaries.
202190 Day Bares All.
202190 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk.
202190 Day Lovers’ Collection.

Stephanie Matto Net worth, Lifestyle, House & Car Collection

According to media sources, Stephanie Matto makes a good income through her online career. As of 2021, the estimated net worth of Matto is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). As per the sources, she also makes extra money through brand endorsements.

As per New York Posts, Matto earned $50K a week by selling her farts in Jar. Moreover, she lives a luxury lifestyle in New York City. She has also bought her own house. Stephanie has also shared the images of her new house. Being a car enthusiast, Matto is the owner of a white Porsche.

See AlsoTaniela Moa: Biography, Wiki, Age, Wife, Net worth, Death Cause & News

Stephanie Matto Fart Jars

According to the media sources, this famous Youtube star came to the spotlight after selling her farts in a jar. According to the media sources, she has also made $50K per week by selling her farts in a jar. Apart from this, Stephanie has also revealed that she prepares her body to pump out gas by eating various healthy products like beans, boiled eggs, yogurts, and others. She also adds flower petals in the jar with farts. She has also shared a link, where she sells her farts jars. She has also shared a post on her IG profile and said: –

Due to popular demand, I have finally decided to start selling my jarred farts over on my unfiltered page! Alongside my spicy content, you can now also purchase my farts in a jar! I’m super excited to share this with you all, and after seeing how many people wanted this, I figured I’d finally give the people what they wanted 🥰🙌 sale starts today and lasts only 10 days! The first 100 orders get their farts 50% off – only $500! ❤️”

8 Facts You Should Know About Stephanie Matto

• According to the media sources, Stephanie has also collaborated with many famous Youtube stars.
  • She likes to travel to different places with her friends.
  • As of December 2021, her official IG profile has over 270K followers and 2.17K posts.
  • According to the media sources, Stephanie suffers from aplastic anemia, a rare bone marrow disorder.
  • Matto is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs in her house.
  • According to the reports, she also supports the LGBT community.
  • In her free time, Matto likes to do cosplays of various different animated characters.
  • According to the sources, Stephanie has also written a book titled Mean Boys & Memories: A compilation of my most hideous, outrageous, and embarrassing moments.

Stephanie Matto Social Media & Wikipedia

FAQ of Stephanie Matto

Q. 1 Who is Stephanie Matto?

Ans. She is a famous American social media influencer, Youtuber, TV personality, and TikTok Star.

Q. 2 How old is Stephanie Matto?

Ans. She is 31 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 3 Who is Stephanie Matto’s Fiancé?

Ans. According to some media sources, she got engaged to Nik Stonestreet aka @yourwetsock1.

Q. 4 What is Stephanie Matto’s net worth?

Ans. $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Q. 5 Why Stephanie Matto is famous?

Ans. For selling her farts in a jar.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMC1sc%2BhmKehlWK6osDTqGY%3D

Zora Stowers

Update: 2024-05-04