PeakVibe

Travis Kelce Responds to Reporter: How He Tackled the Tough Question?

Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs are in Frankfurt, Germany right now getting ready for their game against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, November 5, 2023.

When Travis Kelce was at his press conference on Friday, November 3, 2023, a foreign reporter asked him a tough question. Kelce smiled and answered it. In this post, you will get all the information related to that question.

What Was the Reporter’s Question to Travis Kelce?

During his time with the media, one reporter asked the NFL star a very personal question about his relationship with Taylor Swift. The reporter Jeff Darlington asked, “What is the latest status and are you in love?”

International reporter waits until end of press conference to ask Kelce about Taylor Swift: “What is the latest status and are you in love?”

Travis says the latest status is, “I got to see her last week.”

Is he in love? “I’m going to keep my personal relationship personal.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) November 3, 2023

Kelce still smiling responded, “I’m going to keep my personal relationship personal.” In a video posted on Twitter by the El Capologist Podcast, Kelce smiled and said, “The latest status is I got to see her last week. That’s the latest status right there.”

👀 Sí, a Travis Kelce le han preguntado sobre Taylor Swift en Frankfurt

Y esta ha sido su respuesta pic.twitter.com/z16fzz1VYX

— El Capologist Podcast (@ElCapologist) November 3, 2023

You can also check out our below posts related to Taylor Swift’s personal life:

When Did Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce’s Last Spot Together?

Recently, Swift went to one of his games to watch the Chiefs beat the Chicago Bears by a huge margin on September 24 in Kansas City. Since then, the couple’s relationship has been in the news.

Since then, the singer has been seen at three more of Kelce’s games, where she sits with his family and friends and cheers for the two-time Super Bowl winner.

Swift and Kelce were last seen together in public after the Chiefs beat the Los Angeles Chargers 31–17 at Arrowhead Stadium on October 22. Swift was seen at a party after the game with her new boyfriend along with his teammate Mecole Hardman Jr. and Hardman Jr.’s girlfriend Chariah Gordon at a post-game party.

Gordon posted a bunch of pictures of the group on Instagram that looked like they were taken at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, after the game. One picture showed Swift kissing Kelce on the cheek while they stood with Hardman and his girlfriend.

You can see their photos in a post provided below:

After the Chiefs beat the Saints 31–17, Swift and Kelce walked out of the stadium together. Both of them wore red. The pop star wore a vintage 1990s USA Kansas City Chiefs sweatshirt to support his team and the NFL star wore a red plaid shirt.

Andy Reid, head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs said that the “Karma” singer had a positive effect on Kelce’s athletic performance during a post-game news conference that was shared on social media.

Travis Kelce had 12 catches for 179 yards and one TD during the Chiefs’ 31-17 win over the Chargers. Kelce now has five career games with at least 150 receiving yards, joining Shannon Sharpe as the only TEs in NFL history with at least five games of at least 150 receiving yards. pic.twitter.com/VCXAakUmPW

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2023

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxgI6tqZqumah6rLHLnJxmqpWovbC6w6xkraddp7Kxu9GtnKtn

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-04